The Bristol Evening Post reports that two would-be robbers handed a mobile phone back to their victim during an incident in Bradley Stoke on the night of Monday 21st June.
The 23-year-old male victim was walking home along Bowsland Way shortly after midnight when he was threatened by two men near the junction with Campion Drive.
The men demanded that he hand over money and his mobile phone, upon which the victim gave them his phone but said he didn’t have any cash.
But it seems the phone wasn’t good enough for the robbers – they handed it back to the victim and fled!
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020