The Bristol Evening Post reports that two would-be robbers handed a mobile phone back to their victim during an incident in Bradley Stoke on the night of Monday 21st June.
The 23-year-old male victim was walking home along Bowsland Way shortly after midnight when he was threatened by two men near the junction with Campion Drive.
The men demanded that he hand over money and his mobile phone, upon which the victim gave them his phone but said he didn’t have any cash.
But it seems the phone wasn’t good enough for the robbers – they handed it back to the victim and fled!
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020