The Bristol Evening Post reports that two would-be robbers handed a mobile phone back to their victim during an incident in Bradley Stoke on the night of Monday 21st June.
The 23-year-old male victim was walking home along Bowsland Way shortly after midnight when he was threatened by two men near the junction with Campion Drive.
The men demanded that he hand over money and his mobile phone, upon which the victim gave them his phone but said he didn’t have any cash.
But it seems the phone wasn’t good enough for the robbers – they handed it back to the victim and fled!
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021