The Bristol Evening Post reports that two would-be robbers handed a mobile phone back to their victim during an incident in Bradley Stoke on the night of Monday 21st June.
The 23-year-old male victim was walking home along Bowsland Way shortly after midnight when he was threatened by two men near the junction with Campion Drive.
The men demanded that he hand over money and his mobile phone, upon which the victim gave them his phone but said he didn’t have any cash.
But it seems the phone wasn’t good enough for the robbers – they handed it back to the victim and fled!
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020