A Bradley Stoke football coach has been nominated in the ‘volunteer of the year’ category of a national awards scheme organised by the FA.
Jason Lee, of Bradley Stoke Youth FC (BSYFC), has been recognised for outstanding dedication to his team and will be up against seven other candidates from across the country.
The winners will be announced at the FA and McDonald’s Community Awards dinner, which is being held at Wembley on 8th August, on the same day that Chelsea and Manchester United meet in the Community Shield.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018