Police have praised a member of the public who reported seeing people acting suspiciously at a house in Bradley Stoke in the early hours today (Monday 12th July).
Four men were arrested nearby within 10 minutes of the call. A 28-year-old man and three teenagers aged 18, 17 and 15 remain in police custody.
Neighbourhood Sergeant Clive Johnson said:
“We rely on this sort of information from the public to help us keep our streets safe. There are some simple steps we can all take to deter thieves from targeting our homes.”
Last 5 posts in Police
- Arrests made following reported assault in Kemperleye Way - 28th March 2021
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019