A Bradley Stoke Woman has spoken of her “traumatic” experience as she witnessed emergency services responding to a tragic incident at a water park near Cirencester.
Clare Bishop says she called the emergency services after a 15-year-old girl was pulled from a lake at Cotswold Water Park on Sunday and stayed on the line for 26 minutes to guide an ambulance to the scene.
Sadly, the rescued teenager died on Monday in a Swindon hospital.
Read more: BBC News
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021