A Bradley Stoke Woman has spoken of her “traumatic” experience as she witnessed emergency services responding to a tragic incident at a water park near Cirencester.
Clare Bishop says she called the emergency services after a 15-year-old girl was pulled from a lake at Cotswold Water Park on Sunday and stayed on the line for 26 minutes to guide an ambulance to the scene.
Sadly, the rescued teenager died on Monday in a Swindon hospital.
Read more: BBC News
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020