A Bradley Stoke Woman has spoken of her “traumatic” experience as she witnessed emergency services responding to a tragic incident at a water park near Cirencester.
Clare Bishop says she called the emergency services after a 15-year-old girl was pulled from a lake at Cotswold Water Park on Sunday and stayed on the line for 26 minutes to guide an ambulance to the scene.
Sadly, the rescued teenager died on Monday in a Swindon hospital.
Read more: BBC News
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020