A Bradley Stoke Woman has spoken of her “traumatic” experience as she witnessed emergency services responding to a tragic incident at a water park near Cirencester.
Clare Bishop says she called the emergency services after a 15-year-old girl was pulled from a lake at Cotswold Water Park on Sunday and stayed on the line for 26 minutes to guide an ambulance to the scene.
Sadly, the rescued teenager died on Monday in a Swindon hospital.
Read more: BBC News
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020