Friends and family of Ryan Abrahams, who passed away in March aged 14, are to take part in a sponsored walk to raise funds for a local children’s hospice.
Ryan’s mother Mary will be joined by a group of friends for the Midnight Memory Walk, a seven-mile route around Bristol in September, to help celebrate her son’s life and raise money for Children’s Hospice South West.
The walk will start from Bristol City’s Ashton Gate ground, where football-loving Ryan and his family were season ticket holders.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Covid won’t wilt Marie Curie’s Great Daffodil Appeal - 19th March 2021
- Teenager's cake bakes raise hundreds of pounds for local charity - 13th January 2021
- Grant award a welcome boost for local charity - 17th November 2020
- Local mum’s new role supporting families of children with heart conditions - 6th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke man's virtual 'around the world' charity cycle ride - 23rd May 2020