Two young people from Bradley Stoke have made the last 16 in a competition to find ‘Bristol’s next top model’.
An 18-year-old woman [name withheld] and Lee Matthews, 21, were chosen from 40 semi-finalists when they took to the catwalk at The Mall, Cribbs Causeway.
The two will now be treated to their own photo shoot before taking part in the grand final on Saturday 18th September in the @Bristol complex.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020