Two young people from Bradley Stoke have made the last 16 in a competition to find ‘Bristol’s next top model’.
An 18-year-old woman [name withheld] and Lee Matthews, 21, were chosen from 40 semi-finalists when they took to the catwalk at The Mall, Cribbs Causeway.
The two will now be treated to their own photo shoot before taking part in the grand final on Saturday 18th September in the @Bristol complex.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020