Two young people from Bradley Stoke have made the last 16 in a competition to find ‘Bristol’s next top model’.
An 18-year-old woman [name withheld] and Lee Matthews, 21, were chosen from 40 semi-finalists when they took to the catwalk at The Mall, Cribbs Causeway.
The two will now be treated to their own photo shoot before taking part in the grand final on Saturday 18th September in the @Bristol complex.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021