Two young people from Bradley Stoke have made the last 16 in a competition to find ‘Bristol’s next top model’.
An 18-year-old woman [name withheld] and Lee Matthews, 21, were chosen from 40 semi-finalists when they took to the catwalk at The Mall, Cribbs Causeway.
The two will now be treated to their own photo shoot before taking part in the grand final on Saturday 18th September in the @Bristol complex.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020