The Harvester chain is to set to open a restaurant at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre.
An eagle-eyed Journal reader spotted notices in the windows of Town Square units 5, 6 & 7 this morning, which show that Mitchells & Butlers (the owning company) has applied to South Gloucestershire Council for an alcohol and entertainment licence on behalf of the national restaurant chain.
The Journal understands that the company plans to open a restaurant seating around 80 diners, with the possibility of further tables being positioned outside in the square.
Initially the business will be “dining only” but there is the possibility that a bar might be included at a later stage.
Objections to the licensing application must be made by Wednesday 15th September.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019