A planning application registered with South Gloucestershire Council suggests that a Boots store might still be coming to Bradley Stoke, despite earlier rumours that negotiations had broken down.
Boots UK has lodged an application for the “installation of mezzanine floor and provision of fire exit/office entrance door” at unit 1 of the retail terrace at the Willow Brook Centre.
The Journal had previously heard from an unofficial source that Tesco had blocked the move because a Boots store would compete with their own pharmacy.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019