Southern Brooks Community Partnership (SBCP), a community development charity that works with local people to help them identify issues that concern them and to find local answers to local issues, is seeking new trustees to join its governing board.
The board meets at least quarterly to ensure that the staff team continue to meet their objectives and to set the strategic direction of the organisation.
The charity has a broad base of funding including contracts to deliver services for South Gloucestershire Council, the Youth Offending team and schools, as well as recently securing a substantial grant from the Big Lottery.
More information: We are seeking new trustees (SBCP)
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Teenager's cake bakes raise hundreds of pounds for local charity - 13th January 2021
- Grant award a welcome boost for local charity - 17th November 2020
- Local mum’s new role supporting families of children with heart conditions - 6th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke man's virtual 'around the world' charity cycle ride - 23rd May 2020
- Local residents in training for 110-mile cancer charity walk - 29th February 2020