A childcare provider near Bradley Stoke has been issued a “notice to improve” by Ofsted following a complaint.
Play Station Nursery in Station Road, Patchway, was told to improve its record keeping, take steps to ensure that hazards to children are kept to a minimum and review aspects of its risk assessment.
Ofsted says it is now satisfied that the provider has met the actions set.
The provider remains registered with Ofsted.
More information and related links:
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020