A childcare provider near Bradley Stoke has been issued a “notice to improve” by Ofsted following a complaint.
Play Station Nursery in Station Road, Patchway, was told to improve its record keeping, take steps to ensure that hazards to children are kept to a minimum and review aspects of its risk assessment.
Ofsted says it is now satisfied that the provider has met the actions set.
The provider remains registered with Ofsted.
More information and related links:
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020