A childcare provider near Bradley Stoke has been issued a “notice to improve” by Ofsted following a complaint.
Play Station Nursery in Station Road, Patchway, was told to improve its record keeping, take steps to ensure that hazards to children are kept to a minimum and review aspects of its risk assessment.
Ofsted says it is now satisfied that the provider has met the actions set.
The provider remains registered with Ofsted.
More information and related links:
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020