A childcare provider near Bradley Stoke has been issued a “notice to improve” by Ofsted following a complaint.
Play Station Nursery in Station Road, Patchway, was told to improve its record keeping, take steps to ensure that hazards to children are kept to a minimum and review aspects of its risk assessment.
Ofsted says it is now satisfied that the provider has met the actions set.
The provider remains registered with Ofsted.
More information and related links:
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021