Bradley Stoke Town Council (BSTC) says its joint tidy up with the McDonald’s community team was a success, despite having to cancel part of the event due to bad weather.
The combined team of 25 McDonald’s helpers, four BSTC members/staff and local MP Jack Lopresti had to abandon plans to paint bus shelters in the town.
Instead, they tidied the seating area on Brook Way, opposite the Bradley Stoke pub.
Read more: Combined Bradley Stoke Town Council & McDonald’s Community Project (BSTC)
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020