Bradley Stoke Town Council (BSTC) says its joint tidy up with the McDonald’s community team was a success, despite having to cancel part of the event due to bad weather.
The combined team of 25 McDonald’s helpers, four BSTC members/staff and local MP Jack Lopresti had to abandon plans to paint bus shelters in the town.
Instead, they tidied the seating area on Brook Way, opposite the Bradley Stoke pub.
Read more: Combined Bradley Stoke Town Council & McDonald’s Community Project (BSTC)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021