Bradley Stoke Town Council (BSTC) says its joint tidy up with the McDonald’s community team was a success, despite having to cancel part of the event due to bad weather.
The combined team of 25 McDonald’s helpers, four BSTC members/staff and local MP Jack Lopresti had to abandon plans to paint bus shelters in the town.
Instead, they tidied the seating area on Brook Way, opposite the Bradley Stoke pub.
Read more: Combined Bradley Stoke Town Council & McDonald’s Community Project (BSTC)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020