Police are appealing for witnesses and information after Christ the King Church in Bradley Stoke was damaged by graffiti.
Overnight Thursday to Friday 14th-15th October, graffiti that included a swastika, expletives and racist terms was daubed on the glass doors of the church and the columns either side.
Neighbourhood Inspector Bob Evely said:
“I can assure the community that we are following all lines of enquiry. I have written to councillors, youth workers and schools to tell them about the incident.”
“I would ask anyone with any information about those responsible for this damage to contact Filton police on 0845 456 7000. Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or through www.crimestoppers-uk.org. They never ask your name or trace your call.”
Last 5 posts in Police
- Arrests made following reported assault in Kemperleye Way - 28th March 2021
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019