The Willow Brook Clinic is celebrating its first anniversary this month, having opened on 2nd November 2009, with a special competition being run in conjunction with the Bradley Stoke Journal.
In just one year the local community has benefited to such a degree that the Willow Brook Clinic has had to almost double the number of fully trained healthcare practitioners providing services including chiropractic treatment, physiotherapy, sports injury rehabilitation and remedial massage. In addition, the need for neurological physiotherapy has been identified and this specialist service has been introduced.
As well as treating the local community’s ache and pains, the team at the Willow Brook Clinic have forged community links with local sports clubs including the Bradley Stoke Netball Club, Bradley Stoke Football Club, the Dream Cycling Team and the Stoke Lane Football Club.
Practice Manager Karen Ferguson said:
“Our first year has been a great success and we’re pleased to see more and more people realising how much we can help.”
“We’re very happy for people to pop in and have a chat, and we offer a free spinal check service that can identify problems before they become serious.”
Win a course of massage treatment in our exclusive competition
To celebrate its first anniversary, the Willow Brook Clinic is delighted to offer readers of the Bradley Stoke Journal the chance to win a course of three free 30-minute massage treatments.
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting BSJ01, and answer the following question: “When did the Willow Brook Clinic open?”
The competition closes on Tuesday 30th November 2010 and the winner will be announced on Friday 3rd December 2010.
Competition terms & conditions:
- One prize available
- No purchase necessary
- Only one entry per person
- Contestants must be aged 18 or over
- There is no cash alternative
- Management decision is final
- Employees of Willow Brook Centre, its retailers or any associated companies are not permitted to enter this competition
- The massage treatment is subject to passing an initial medical assessment
The Willow Brook Clinic has purpose built treatment rooms and all practitioners are recognised by medical insurance providers. Assessment and treatment is provided for a wide range of conditions including back, neck and arm pain, injuries to muscles, ligaments and tendons, joint problems, post-operative rehabilitation and much more.
The clinic is situated on the first floor of the Willow Brook Centre and is open Monday to Friday 8am until 7pm and Saturdays 8am until midday.
Appointments may be made by telephoning 01454 625201.
Last 5 posts in Healthcare
- Residents urged to "help keep Bradley Stoke safe" following surge in Covid-19 cases - 21st December 2020
- ‘Living Well with Dementia‘ roadshow in Bradley Stoke on Wednesday 23rd May - 20th May 2018
- Ask the Doctor: Christmas preparations - 11th December 2017
- Event will offer hope to parents of children with neurological conditions - 7th June 2016
- New opening hours at Bradley Stoke Pharmacy from Wednesday 6th May - 4th May 2015