Staff at the Hilton Hotel in Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke, have raised £952 towards the Cots for Tots charity appeal.
Employees raised the money through two 5km sponsored walks.
The Cots for Tots appeal is raising £1 million to provide four life-saving cots and a new intensive care suite at the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at St Michael’s Hospital Bristol.
Read more: Hotel staff’s epic walk to help Bristol baby unit (Evening Post)
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Teenager's cake bakes raise hundreds of pounds for local charity - 13th January 2021
- Grant award a welcome boost for local charity - 17th November 2020
- Local mum’s new role supporting families of children with heart conditions - 6th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke man's virtual 'around the world' charity cycle ride - 23rd May 2020
- Local residents in training for 110-mile cancer charity walk - 29th February 2020