The former Curves ladies-only Gym at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre looks set to re-open as a financial services office.
Brookmaker (GP) Ltd, which appears to be a private subsidiary of Tesco, has applied to South Gloucestershire Council to change the use of mall unit 12 from “Gymnasium (Class D2)” to “Financial and Professional Services (Class A2)”.
Curves gym, which opened in the first floor unit in January 2009, ceased trading in November of the same year.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019