A new electrical store, trading under the world-famous Panasonic brand, is set to open at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre on Saturday 4th December.
The shop, occupying mall unit 1b (between Subway and Carphone Warehouse), will be operated by Pana Stores (South West) Limited, bringing the company’ s portfolio to a total of six stores, including one in Clifton, Bristol.
It will sell a wide range of Panasonic electrical goods including TVs, 3D-TVs, washing machines, refrigerators, microwave ovens, cameras, camcorders and many more product ranges.
Store Manager Jamie Pavely told The Journal:
“We are very excited about opening this brand new shop in Bradley Stoke and look forward to giving the local community our best service and brilliant products at fantastic prices.”
“By being a Panasonic specialist we aim to provide the best service and product knowledge along with a competitive price and a speedy delivery service (with everything in stock and ready to go).”
The store will emply four additional members of staff.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019