An agency branch of Santander Bank is due to open at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre on Thursday 16th December.
The branch will occupy the same shop unit as the former Nationwide Building Society branch, which closed in mysterious circumstances in February.
The new Santander agency will be operated by 1st Equity (part of financial services company 1st Group UK of Thornbury), who also ran the Nationwide branch prior to its demise.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019