With The Journal’s ‘Cable my Street‘ campaign well underway, albeit playing second fiddle to the BT Race to Infinity competition until the end of the year, we’d like to hear exactly how good Virgin’s broadband service is in the town, for those that are lucky enough to live in a cabled street.
Take our speed test and let us know the download and upload speeds you are getting by leaving a comment on this story.
Go on, make the unfortunate souls in the Bradley Stoke broadband slow lane jealous!
Tell us also what you think of Virgin’s HD, V+ and “on demand” services.
All we ask in return is that you register a vote for your Virgin phone line in BT’s Race to Infinity competition. Email your landline number and postcode to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can check you’ve voted before approving your comment.
If we can get BT to install fibre optic broadband, Virgin customers also stand to benefit through having a choice of supplier.
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020