With The Journal’s ‘Cable my Street‘ campaign well underway, albeit playing second fiddle to the BT Race to Infinity competition until the end of the year, we’d like to hear exactly how good Virgin’s broadband service is in the town, for those that are lucky enough to live in a cabled street.
Take our speed test and let us know the download and upload speeds you are getting by leaving a comment on this story.
Go on, make the unfortunate souls in the Bradley Stoke broadband slow lane jealous!
Tell us also what you think of Virgin’s HD, V+ and “on demand” services.
All we ask in return is that you register a vote for your Virgin phone line in BT’s Race to Infinity competition. Email your landline number and postcode to email@example.com so that we can check you’ve voted before approving your comment.
If we can get BT to install fibre optic broadband, Virgin customers also stand to benefit through having a choice of supplier.
Last 5 posts in General News
- VE Day carnival rearranged for May 2021 - July 25th, 2020
- Stone ‘happiness snake’ just keeps on growing! - July 14th, 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom summer 2020 update - July 11th, 2020
- The Brightwell: A new beginning - July 10th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Volunteering to ensure the most vulnerable in our community are supported - July 10th, 2020