With The Journal’s ‘Cable my Street‘ campaign well underway, albeit playing second fiddle to the BT Race to Infinity competition until the end of the year, we’d like to hear exactly how good Virgin’s broadband service is in the town, for those that are lucky enough to live in a cabled street.
Take our speed test and let us know the download and upload speeds you are getting by leaving a comment on this story.
Go on, make the unfortunate souls in the Bradley Stoke broadband slow lane jealous!
Tell us also what you think of Virgin’s HD, V+ and “on demand” services.
All we ask in return is that you register a vote for your Virgin phone line in BT’s Race to Infinity competition. Email your landline number and postcode to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can check you’ve voted before approving your comment.
If we can get BT to install fibre optic broadband, Virgin customers also stand to benefit through having a choice of supplier.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020