With The Journal’s ‘Cable my Street‘ campaign well underway, albeit playing second fiddle to the BT Race to Infinity competition until the end of the year, we’d like to hear exactly how good Virgin’s broadband service is in the town, for those that are lucky enough to live in a cabled street.
Take our speed test and let us know the download and upload speeds you are getting by leaving a comment on this story.
Go on, make the unfortunate souls in the Bradley Stoke broadband slow lane jealous!
Tell us also what you think of Virgin’s HD, V+ and “on demand” services.
All we ask in return is that you register a vote for your Virgin phone line in BT’s Race to Infinity competition. Email your landline number and postcode to email@example.com so that we can check you’ve voted before approving your comment.
If we can get BT to install fibre optic broadband, Virgin customers also stand to benefit through having a choice of supplier.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021