Happy New Year to all our readers from the Journal team!
We hope you all enjoyed the Christmas and New Year festivities. If you’re looking to catch up on some shopping or are wondering when your next bin collection will be after the holiday period, take a look at our Christmas and New Year Opening Times page for all the latest information.
We’ve just uploaded the final photo album of 2010 to our PicasaWeb gallery and it’s interesting to see that last year ended as it started, with heavy snowfall!
Sadly, we haven’t had time to produce our traditional review of the year article this time round, but just take a moment to browse through the 48 albums of photos from 2010 and you’ll appreciate just how much has happened in Bradley Stoke over the last year.
The Journal’s readership grew by a massive 250% last year and we look forward to continuing to bring you the town’s most comprehensive news and photo coverage in 2011.
Remember, you can make sure you’re the first to hear all the local news by:
- Subscribing to our email newsletter
- Following us on Twitter
- Joining us on Facebook
- Visiting our discussion forum
We’re always on the lookout for people to join the Journal team, so please get in touch if you would like to contribute to Bradley Stoke’s number one independent, locally-produced, news website.
Last 5 posts in Bradley Stoke Journal
- Merry Christmas from the Journal - December 23rd, 2016
- Bradley Stoke Journal Facebook page reaches 5,000 'likes' milestone - January 19th, 2016
- Out now: January 2016 edition of the Bradley Stoke Journal magazine - January 4th, 2016
- Merry Christmas from The Journal - December 24th, 2015
- Out now: December 2015 edition of the Bradley Stoke Journal magazine - December 6th, 2015