Police were called to Rodway Road in Patchway at around 2:30am this morning (Sunday 9th January) following reports that a man had suffered serious injuries to his chest and abdomen.
The man, aged in his twenties, was taken to Frenchay Hospital, where he later died.
Avon and Somerset Police say they are treating the death as “suspicious”.
A man, also aged in his twenties, has been arrested in connection with this incident and remains in police custody.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact police on 0845 456 7000 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Last 5 posts in Police
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - 8th July 2019