The Town Council has announced that the Bradley Stoke farmers’ & artisans’ market has changed to the last Friday of every month, starting tomorrow (Friday 28th January 2011).
The market was trialled on three Wednesdays in October, November and December last year and organisers have now decided to make it a permanent fixture.
Held in the Town Square at the Willow Brook Centre, the market brings together producers from the surrounding countryside, offering a wide selection of locally grown/produced wares.
Related link: Markets in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020