The Town Council has announced that the Bradley Stoke farmers’ & artisans’ market has changed to the last Friday of every month, starting tomorrow (Friday 28th January 2011).
The market was trialled on three Wednesdays in October, November and December last year and organisers have now decided to make it a permanent fixture.
Held in the Town Square at the Willow Brook Centre, the market brings together producers from the surrounding countryside, offering a wide selection of locally grown/produced wares.
Related link: Markets in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021