The Town Council has announced that the Bradley Stoke farmers’ & artisans’ market has changed to the last Friday of every month, starting tomorrow (Friday 28th January 2011).
The market was trialled on three Wednesdays in October, November and December last year and organisers have now decided to make it a permanent fixture.
Held in the Town Square at the Willow Brook Centre, the market brings together producers from the surrounding countryside, offering a wide selection of locally grown/produced wares.
Related link: Markets in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020