Jack Lopresti (Filton and Bradley Stoke) has become the latest local MP to write an article for a weekly series in the Bristol Evening Post.
Mr Lopresti’s article focuses on military matters such as the A400M (Hercules replacement), which is partly built in Filton.
Previous authors have included Dawn Primarolo (Bristol South, on constituency work), Jacob Rees-Mogg (North East Somerset, on the Localism Bill), and Stephen Williams (Bristol West, on health and education).
Last 5 posts in Politics
- Jack Lopresti re-elected for fourth term as MP - December 18th, 2019
- Former Bradley Stoke mayor launches new political party - October 2nd, 2019
- Liberal Democrats select prospective candidate for Filton and Bradley Stoke - March 16th, 2019
- Labour party selects local MP candidate - March 22nd, 2018
- Jack Lopresti holds FaBS but has majority halved - June 9th, 2017