Jack Lopresti (Filton and Bradley Stoke) has become the latest local MP to write an article for a weekly series in the Bristol Evening Post.
Mr Lopresti’s article focuses on military matters such as the A400M (Hercules replacement), which is partly built in Filton.
Previous authors have included Dawn Primarolo (Bristol South, on constituency work), Jacob Rees-Mogg (North East Somerset, on the Localism Bill), and Stephen Williams (Bristol West, on health and education).
Last 5 posts in Politics
- Jack Lopresti re-elected for fourth term as MP - 18th December 2019
- Former Bradley Stoke mayor launches new political party - 2nd October 2019
- Liberal Democrats select prospective candidate for Filton and Bradley Stoke - 16th March 2019
- Labour party selects local MP candidate - 22nd March 2018
- Jack Lopresti holds FaBS but has majority halved - 9th June 2017