Firefighters from Avon Fire & Rescue visited the January meeting of the Bradley Stoke Safer and Stronger Community Group to offer free home fire safety visits to local residents.
Home fire safety visits provide you with free advice on all aspects of fire safety in the home.
If required, a free smoke alarm will also be fitted during the visit, with fire service staff explaining how to maintain it correctly.
To request a visit, phone 0800 1693 999 or visit the Home Fire Safety Visits webpage.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020