Firefighters from Avon Fire & Rescue visited the January meeting of the Bradley Stoke Safer and Stronger Community Group to offer free home fire safety visits to local residents.
Home fire safety visits provide you with free advice on all aspects of fire safety in the home.
If required, a free smoke alarm will also be fitted during the visit, with fire service staff explaining how to maintain it correctly.
To request a visit, phone 0800 1693 999 or visit the Home Fire Safety Visits webpage.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020