Firefighters from Avon Fire & Rescue visited the January meeting of the Bradley Stoke Safer and Stronger Community Group to offer free home fire safety visits to local residents.
Home fire safety visits provide you with free advice on all aspects of fire safety in the home.
If required, a free smoke alarm will also be fitted during the visit, with fire service staff explaining how to maintain it correctly.
To request a visit, phone 0800 1693 999 or visit the Home Fire Safety Visits webpage.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Half-term scarecrow trail a hit with families - 11th November 2020
- Introducing Bradley Stoke Zero Carbon Community Group - 10th November 2020
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020