The Deep Blue fish and chip shop in Bradley Stoke (next to Aldi) is running a half-price promotion until Sunday.
According to leaflets distributed with last week’s Bristol Observer, “everything is … half-price from 21st to 27th February”.
The takeaway outlet has faced stiff competition from a new Simpson’s fish and chip shop that opened in the Town Square at the Willow Brook Centre in July last year.
The Deep Blue website also lists a two-for-one deal (available on on Mondays) and a 20% discount on orders over £15. Terms and conditions apply.
Related link: Takeaway Food in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021