The Deep Blue fish and chip shop in Bradley Stoke (next to Aldi) is running a half-price promotion until Sunday.
According to leaflets distributed with last week’s Bristol Observer, “everything is … half-price from 21st to 27th February”.
The takeaway outlet has faced stiff competition from a new Simpson’s fish and chip shop that opened in the Town Square at the Willow Brook Centre in July last year.
The Deep Blue website also lists a two-for-one deal (available on on Mondays) and a 20% discount on orders over £15. Terms and conditions apply.
Related link: Takeaway Food in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020