The Deep Blue fish and chip shop in Bradley Stoke (next to Aldi) is running a half-price promotion until Sunday.
According to leaflets distributed with last week’s Bristol Observer, “everything is … half-price from 21st to 27th February”.
The takeaway outlet has faced stiff competition from a new Simpson’s fish and chip shop that opened in the Town Square at the Willow Brook Centre in July last year.
The Deep Blue website also lists a two-for-one deal (available on on Mondays) and a 20% discount on orders over £15. Terms and conditions apply.
Related link: Takeaway Food in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in General News
- VE Day carnival rearranged for May 2021 - July 25th, 2020
- Stone ‘happiness snake’ just keeps on growing! - July 14th, 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom summer 2020 update - July 11th, 2020
- The Brightwell: A new beginning - July 10th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Volunteering to ensure the most vulnerable in our community are supported - July 10th, 2020