The Deep Blue fish and chip shop in Bradley Stoke (next to Aldi) is running a half-price promotion until Sunday.
According to leaflets distributed with last week’s Bristol Observer, “everything is … half-price from 21st to 27th February”.
The takeaway outlet has faced stiff competition from a new Simpson’s fish and chip shop that opened in the Town Square at the Willow Brook Centre in July last year.
The Deep Blue website also lists a two-for-one deal (available on on Mondays) and a 20% discount on orders over £15. Terms and conditions apply.
Related link: Takeaway Food in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020