With new season’s fashions from Phase Eight and supported by the House of Colour and Bespoke Finery, stalls selling fashion-related items and a raffle for the charity, the evening will celebrate the eve of the centenary of International Women’s Day.
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is a cause close to the heart of SI Bristol President Sally Tullett.
Sally, a local business manager at Barclays Bank, said:
“Cystic Fibrosis is one of the UK’s most common life-threatening inherited diseases; it affects my family. The Cystic Fibrosis Trust funds research, it ensures appropriate clinical care and it provides information, advice and support to families affected by the disease. What better way for women to celebrate International Women’s Day than to combine beautiful clothes with raising funds for such a vital cause?”
Audrey Williams, Regional Fundraising Manager – South-West, said:
“The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the UK’s only national charity dealing with all aspects of Cystic Fibrosis and we are enormously grateful to Bristol Soroptimists for supporting our work through their Fashion Show. Our warm thanks to all who support this event.”
Parking is free; shopping is available from 6.45 pm and the show starts at 7.30 pm. For tickets at £12 to include a first drink, please call 0117 908 2644 or 07806 702 225 or email email@example.com.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018