Is anyone else having as much of a problem getting an appointment at Bradley Stoke Surgery as me? Just rang for 20 mins – engaged whole time – to be told they’re fully booked for the day. Receptionist tells me they have a queue coming out of the door.
It’s always the same every time I call now – if you get an appointment they’re at hugely awkward times (especially if you work) or not with your own doctor. Now, this is the first time I’ve been told they’re totally out of appointments for a particular day. What is going on?? How can they be out of appointments by 8.50am?
Is the surgery in Little Stoke any better? I’m getting quite frustrated with that place at the moment.
Last 5 posts in Healthcare
- ‘Living Well with Dementia‘ roadshow in Bradley Stoke on Wednesday 23rd May - 20th May 2018
- Ask the Doctor: Christmas preparations - 11th December 2017
- Event will offer hope to parents of children with neurological conditions - 7th June 2016
- New opening hours at Bradley Stoke Pharmacy from Wednesday 6th May - 4th May 2015
- Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre to host World Mental Health Day event - 8th October 2014