South Gloucestershire Council is asking residents to complete a satisfaction survey on the rubbish and recycling services it provides through contracting firm SITA.
For the first time, residents are this year able to complete this survey online, in the hope that more residents will take part and reduce the environmental impact of the survey.
Working in partnership with South Gloucestershire Council, SITA will analyse the findings from the survey and use the results to monitor and improve services.
Everyone completitng the survey will be in with a chance to win a £50 garden centre or meal voucher in a free prize draw.
The online survey runs until Thursday 14th April.
Last 5 posts in Local Government
- Another Bradley Stoke town councillor resigns - 23rd March 2021
- South Glos council tax to rise by 4.99 percent - 14th March 2021
- Stokes councillor becomes first black Cabinet member - 13th December 2020
- South Glos council tax to rise by 3.99 percent - 18th March 2020
- By-election set to see around 6,700 voters called to the polls in Bradley Stoke South - 4th March 2020