Megan & Grace Elder are 4-year-olds doing a six mile bike ride in three stages by riding to and from their nursery (Leapfrog in Bradley Stoke).
They have completed the first two miles and Thursday and Friday they will complete the final stages of their task.
This is all in aid of Red Nose Day 2011, so any help for these young fundraisers would be greatly received.
More info: Megan & Grace’s Red Nose Day Giving Page
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Local mum’s new role supporting families of children with heart conditions - 6th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke man's virtual 'around the world' charity cycle ride - 23rd May 2020
- Local residents in training for 110-mile cancer charity walk - 29th February 2020
- Marie Curie fundraisers looking for new volunteers in 2020 - 18th January 2020
- Mental Elf Run a resounding success - 10th January 2020