Megan & Grace Elder are 4-year-olds doing a six mile bike ride in three stages by riding to and from their nursery (Leapfrog in Bradley Stoke).
They have completed the first two miles and Thursday and Friday they will complete the final stages of their task.
This is all in aid of Red Nose Day 2011, so any help for these young fundraisers would be greatly received.
More info: Megan & Grace’s Red Nose Day Giving Page
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Covid won’t wilt Marie Curie’s Great Daffodil Appeal - 19th March 2021
- Teenager's cake bakes raise hundreds of pounds for local charity - 13th January 2021
- Grant award a welcome boost for local charity - 17th November 2020
- Local mum’s new role supporting families of children with heart conditions - 6th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke man's virtual 'around the world' charity cycle ride - 23rd May 2020