A local tennis club is staging two weeks of junior coaching camps over the Easter holidays.
The courses at Almondsbury Tennis Club run from Monday 11th to Friday 15th April 2011 (10am-12pm each day) and from Monday 18th to Thursday 21st April (10am-12.30pm).
The cost for a week is £30 for members and £35 for non-members. Children who attend the week long course will work towards a tennis camp certificate which will be presented on the last day – with prizes!
Tennis rackets can be borrowed at no extra charge for the week.
Organiser Becky Jordan said:
“We are trying to promote local community tennis and provide a way to keep children active this Easter – giving them the chance to learn tennis before Wimbledon begins in June.”
For more information contact Becky on 07967 405347 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related link: Sport and Leisure in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - January 8th, 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - September 18th, 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - May 18th, 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - March 30th, 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - December 8th, 2018