A brand new community radio station launches in Bradley Stoke in June and as part of the celebrations Bradley Stoke Radio will be hosting an outside broadcast on Saturday (28th May) at The Willow Brook Centre.
Local residents are invited to come along and meet some of the station’s new presenters and enjoy the music in the Town Square.
The station officially launches on Saturday 4th June at midday but local residents and businesses will get a sneak preview this Saturday from 10am-4pm when the disco team comes to town.
There will be giveaways and entertainment and you can find out more about Bradley Stoke Radio, which will be broadcasting on 87.7fm from 4th-18th June 2011.
For more details take a look at the radio station’s new website: bradleystokeradio.org.uk
The radio station is based in Unit 5b on the first floor of the Willow Brook Centre and our photo shows some of the station’s volunteers testing out equipment in preparation for the big launch.
Photo: Weekday breakfast show presenters Stephen and Lucy, with “producer” Hobbit.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018