I had some gardening stuff removed from my front drive a few days ago. Only worthless and rusty, and I’m quite glad I didn’t have to take it up the dump myself :).
A neighbour claims to have spotted the folks removing it, as they thought it was somewhat unusual that somebody was on my property while I was away. According to them, it was a vehicle marked as “F******* Waste” with a reg plate of “R*** YOF”.
I just thought I’d give a shout out in case others in the area have found stuff similarly missing.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021