I had some gardening stuff removed from my front drive a few days ago. Only worthless and rusty, and I’m quite glad I didn’t have to take it up the dump myself :).
A neighbour claims to have spotted the folks removing it, as they thought it was somewhat unusual that somebody was on my property while I was away. According to them, it was a vehicle marked as “F******* Waste” with a reg plate of “R*** YOF”.
I just thought I’d give a shout out in case others in the area have found stuff similarly missing.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020