I had some gardening stuff removed from my front drive a few days ago. Only worthless and rusty, and I’m quite glad I didn’t have to take it up the dump myself :).
A neighbour claims to have spotted the folks removing it, as they thought it was somewhat unusual that somebody was on my property while I was away. According to them, it was a vehicle marked as “F******* Waste” with a reg plate of “R*** YOF”.
I just thought I’d give a shout out in case others in the area have found stuff similarly missing.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020