I had some gardening stuff removed from my front drive a few days ago. Only worthless and rusty, and I’m quite glad I didn’t have to take it up the dump myself :).
A neighbour claims to have spotted the folks removing it, as they thought it was somewhat unusual that somebody was on my property while I was away. According to them, it was a vehicle marked as “F******* Waste” with a reg plate of “R*** YOF”.
I just thought I’d give a shout out in case others in the area have found stuff similarly missing.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020