I am just wondering if any residents on Juniper Way have recently suffered any “breakthrough” interference from any amateur radio users?
Not pointing fingers, but simply asking if any other residents have been affected?
I’m personally getting some terrible problems with one of my televisions and was keen to see if it’s just me.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021