I am just wondering if any residents on Juniper Way have recently suffered any “breakthrough” interference from any amateur radio users?
Not pointing fingers, but simply asking if any other residents have been affected?
I’m personally getting some terrible problems with one of my televisions and was keen to see if it’s just me.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020