The school, rated “outstanding” by Ofsted, says the proposed extension will provide a larger IT teaching suite (accommodating 30 pupils rather than the current 15) plus a room for teaching in small groups away from the main classrooms.
In recent times, the school has added a Reception class extension and an extension to the staffroom and administrative accommodation.
The consultation period runs until Monday 1st August.
Related link: Schools in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Education
- BSCS reveals phased timetable for all students returning to school - 26th February 2021
- “Fantastic” GCSE results for BSCS students - 7th September 2020
- BSCS reports another set of "strong outcomes" in Post-16 results - 13th August 2020
- School’s new play equipment officially opened - 14th April 2020
- Year 6 pupils learn ‘skills for life’ at Bristol safety education centre - 13th March 2020