The Willow Brook Centre in Bradley Stoke is to undergo a rebranding facelift, according to a press release put out today.
The exercise, which will be implemented before the end of September 2011, is said to be “in response to local feedback”.
Centre Manager Scott Lahive said:
“As the Centre has grown and developed, we wanted to introduce a stronger, more contemporary identity for it. We also listened when our local community called for more prominent signage.”
“We’re introducing information points that will make our large range of shops and services clearer for our customers.”
“Our website will also be updated to include the new branding.”
The press release makes no reference to the out-of-date signs on roads around the new town centre, which South Gloucestershire Council said it wanted to renew back in March 2010.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019