The show will be all about the community of Bradley Stoke with local news, features and interviews being the focus.
The programme will be pre-recorded on the Saturday, then simulcast online on Bradley Stoke Radio and on BCfm (93.2fm) the following day.
A different Bradley Stoke Radio presenter (or presenters) will host the show each week.
The first show is scheduled to go out this Sunday (4th September) at 1pm, according to the BCfm website.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018