[Advertising Feature] Do you want to tone up, burn off body fat and get fitter? Not finding the time to exercise when you get home? Do you prefer to exercise in the morning? How about a ‘bootcamp’ that gives you a money back guarantee?
Dave Lewis, a Bristol personal trainer and owner of the Bristol Bootcamp Company, explains:
It’s 12 sessions spread over four weeks and is suitable for all levels of fitness. The sessions are varied, challenging and fun and really do help you to reach your fitness goals. It’s also a great way to get some fresh air and meet new people.
The bootcamp is run all year round and in all weathers. You sign up for a four week block and attend each Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Sessions start at 6:30am and finish at 7:15am.
The bootcamp is run by a fully qualified and insured personal trainer and costs £60 in total. What’s more is if after attending all 12 sessions you’re not satisfied then there is a money back guarantee. So you have nothing to lose!
Check out the website www.bristolbootcampcompany.co.uk for further details or call Dave on 07974 792066 for further information or to reserve your place.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Fine weather returns for a record-breaking Bradley Stoke 10k - June 9th, 2013
- Big turnout for Festival Saturday at the Jubilee Centre - June 8th, 2013
- 2013 Community Festival gets under way today - June 7th, 2013
- Last chance to win a year's free gym membership - May 30th, 2013
- Bradley Stoke 10k almost full despite entry limit being raised - May 23rd, 2013