Thrifty shoppers have their last final chance of the year to grab a bargain at the Trench Lane Car Boot Sale this Sunday (25th September 2011).
The immensely popular sale, which attracts hundreds of sellers and thousands of buyers, runs from May to September at the Trench Lane site [map], opposite the entrance to Woodlands Golf & Country Club.
With last week’s sale having to be cancelled due to poor weather, the final sale of 2011 looks set to attract a bumper crowd.
Organisers have told The Journal that they are confident the event will go ahead after several days of drying weather this week.
UPDATE (Sunday 9am): Sale is ON, despite some showers this morning.
The Trench Lane sale is expected to resume in May 2012, subject to the event’s licence being renewed by South Gloucestershire Council.
Car boot sale addicts unable to wait until next year have the option of attending other regular sales over the winter months at Bristol Wholesale Fruit Market (Saturdays) and Easter Compton (Sundays). More details of these and other car boot sales in the Bristol area can be found on the Markets page of our online Directory of Local Services in and around Bradley Stoke.
Know of other car car boot sales going on in the Bristol area? Drop us a line to let us know!
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018