Police are investigating an assault that occurred in in North Road, Stoke Gifford in the early hours of Sunday morning (16th October).
The victim, a 19-year-old man, was walking home along North Road at around 2am when a vehicle pulled up alongside him and several people got out. One assaulted the victim, knocking him to the floor, at which point the victim was kicked by one or more of the group. The people got back in the vehicle and drove off quickly when they were disturbed by a passing car. The victim was taken to Frenchay Hospital with cuts to his head but his injuries are not thought to be serious.
Anyone who witnessed the assault or knows who is responsible should contact Avon and Somerset Police on the non-emergency number 101. Alternatively, phone the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 (they never ask your name or trace your call).
Last 5 posts in Police
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - January 23rd, 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - November 15th, 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - July 30th, 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - July 8th, 2019
- New year starts without a single PCSO in the Stokes - February 12th, 2019