Bradley Stoke Radio is feeling festive right now with the news that Ofcom has granted the station an FM broadcast licence for a two week period in December.
From 3rd to 17th December the station will be broadcasting on 87.7 FM to the local community – and beyond. The team are already planning the schedule and have dusted off the Christmas tracks ready for a festive programme of community chat, music and news in the lead up to holiday period.
This will be the station’s second FM broadcast period, following its inaugural terrestrial transmission over a fortnight in June.
The team are looking forward to a busy time preparing for the FM broadcast and will be attending various local events in November and December including the Bradley Stoke Fireworks Display on Sunday 6th November.
Bradley Stoke Radio currently broadcasts seven days a week online and can be found on iTunes and Tune-in Radio as well as via their website www.bradleystokeradio.org.uk.
The station broadcasts 24 hours a day with live presenters from 6pm to 10pm and over the weekends. With a new cohort of volunteers and presenters in training there will be new shows introduced in the coming weeks. Community groups are most welcome to share news, stories and events by sending information to email@example.com.
To get involved or to find out more information about Bradley Stoke Radio contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01454 616055.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018