[Advertising Feature] The Fireworks Shop in Patchway, North Bristol, has opened again for business and will be trading through to Monday 7th November.
Whether you are having a Guy Fawkes party at home or taking fireworks to your friends, don’t miss the opportunity to buy all your specialist, display-quality, fireworks from our store at Coniston Road (just off Patchway Roundabout) [map].
We sell everything from large single rockets to multi-shot cakes, single ignition and selection boxes, down to simple sparklers. We have the lot – all at discount prices!
Be the envy of your neighbours and have your own private display at home. Fun for all the family.
The Patchway Fireworks Shop is fully licensed and registered with South Gloucestershire Council for the sale of fireworks.
Trading hours are 9am to 9pm Monday to Sunday, until Monday 7th November 2011.
All fireworks sold comply with EU legislation and meet British Standard BS 82762525.
Have a great Guy Fawkes night and remember to be safe and to follow the Firework Code.
The Fireworks Shop in Patchway is easily accessed from the A38 Gloucester Road (from Thornbury, Almondsbury and Aztec West to the North and Filton, Southmead and Horfield to the south).
It is also accessible from Cribbs Causeway, Westbury-on-Trym and Henleaze along Highwood Road, which links The Mall to the A38.
Take the Coniston Road exit from Patchway Roundabout and turn immediately left into the service road in front of the shops. The Fireworks Shop is located within the Smiths Complex at the end of the road.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020