At last something has been done to slow drivers down as they go in and out of our shopping complex. And it works. There was a long slow moving line of cars going in and out today (Saturday 28th November).
The newly installed speed bumps are definitely slowing down the traffic along the road behind Boots, Argos, etc.
Then they speed up once inside the car park!!! It’s still an accident waiting to happen. Until something is also done about the speed of vehicles inside the car park there is still the high risk of someone being badly injured, even killed, within the car park itself.
More speed bumps please on the roads inside the car park!
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019