Great Western Round Table (GWRT) are again helping Santa Claus visit the Bristol area in the run up to Christmas and he and his elves hope to raise thousands of pounds to give to local worthy causes in the area.
Santa will be visiting Bradley Stoke between 6pm and 8pm on Friday (9th December) and he is hoping to meet lots of children so that he can give away sweets and collect Christmas letters.
Mike Santiago-Griggs, Sleigh Chairman of GWRT, said:
“We are really looking forward to it as it is such a Bristol tradition, we have been stockpiling that special fairy dust and we also again have a fantastic looking sleigh this year and everybody helping just can’t wait.”
Last year the charity raised over £17,000 to hand to local worthy causes in the area, through events that included the Downend Fireworks Show, Children in Need and, of course, the Santa Sleigh.
More info: GWRT Meet Santa
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Local mum’s new role supporting families of children with heart conditions - 6th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke man's virtual 'around the world' charity cycle ride - 23rd May 2020
- Local residents in training for 110-mile cancer charity walk - 29th February 2020
- Marie Curie fundraisers looking for new volunteers in 2020 - 18th January 2020
- Mental Elf Run a resounding success - 10th January 2020