A story about a horse rescued from the car park of a Bradley Stoke supermarket three years ago has appeared in local papers around the country.
Bambino’s tale 🙂 has featured in publications as diverse as the Littlehampton Gazette and the Rutland & Stamford Mercury after the Press Association syndicated a press release put out by the HorseWorld rescue charity in Bristol.
Bambino was just eighteen months old when HorseWorld staff were called out to rescue a group of five horses from the car park. The horses had been rounded up on the roads by the police on several occasions before, so they were taken back to the charity’s welfare department at Whitchurch.
When the owners arrived to collect the horses, they said they didn’t want poor Bambino and left him behind.
He has now found a loving new ‘loan home’ in Oxfordshire.
Do you remember the original incident? Leave a comment to let us know.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020