A story about a horse rescued from the car park of a Bradley Stoke supermarket three years ago has appeared in local papers around the country.
Bambino’s tale 🙂 has featured in publications as diverse as the Littlehampton Gazette and the Rutland & Stamford Mercury after the Press Association syndicated a press release put out by the HorseWorld rescue charity in Bristol.
Bambino was just eighteen months old when HorseWorld staff were called out to rescue a group of five horses from the car park. The horses had been rounded up on the roads by the police on several occasions before, so they were taken back to the charity’s welfare department at Whitchurch.
When the owners arrived to collect the horses, they said they didn’t want poor Bambino and left him behind.
He has now found a loving new ‘loan home’ in Oxfordshire.
Do you remember the original incident? Leave a comment to let us know.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021