On Saturday I lost my purse whilst shopping at Tesco in Bradley Stoke.
I was really impressed with the helpful attitude and the genuine concern shown by two staff in the store: Steve, the checkout supervisor and AJ on Customer Services.
However, the real hero of the day is the gentleman who found it. He picked it up off the floor, found my address on my driving licence, drove home to fetch his Sat Nav, then brought my purse complete with all the contents to my home. He did not do this for a reward, but out of genuine kindness.
Proof that Bradley Stoke is a good place to live!
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020