On Saturday I lost my purse whilst shopping at Tesco in Bradley Stoke.
I was really impressed with the helpful attitude and the genuine concern shown by two staff in the store: Steve, the checkout supervisor and AJ on Customer Services.
However, the real hero of the day is the gentleman who found it. He picked it up off the floor, found my address on my driving licence, drove home to fetch his Sat Nav, then brought my purse complete with all the contents to my home. He did not do this for a reward, but out of genuine kindness.
Proof that Bradley Stoke is a good place to live!
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021