On Saturday I lost my purse whilst shopping at Tesco in Bradley Stoke.
I was really impressed with the helpful attitude and the genuine concern shown by two staff in the store: Steve, the checkout supervisor and AJ on Customer Services.
However, the real hero of the day is the gentleman who found it. He picked it up off the floor, found my address on my driving licence, drove home to fetch his Sat Nav, then brought my purse complete with all the contents to my home. He did not do this for a reward, but out of genuine kindness.
Proof that Bradley Stoke is a good place to live!
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020