The Willow Brook Centre has announced that it is suspending its Mummy’s Breakfast Morning club – just seven months after its inaugural meeting at the Harvester restaurant.
The club, which provided free hot drinks for mums and free activities for children, was previously held on the last Tuesday in every month.
Membership of the club also brought the benefit of discounts at selected stores within the Willow Brook Centre.
The club celebrated its 200th member in September but a source at the Centre told The Journal that it “wasn’t compatible with our revised marketing strategy”.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019