A 30-year-old man from the Oaktree Crescent area of Bradley Stoke has appeared before Northavon Magistrates charged with indecent exposure and burglary in connection with offences in Mautravers Close and Courtlands on Friday 20th January 2012.
He was released on court bail to live at an address outside of South Gloucestershire with conditions including an 18-hour curfew between 6pm and midday.
This court appearance follows the arrest of a man in Saxon Way, Bradley Stoke, on Thursday 26th January.
Police have not said whether the arrested man is suspected of being connected with reports of an early morning prowler in Elm Close (Little Stoke) and Oaktree Crescent on Wednesday 18th January.
Last 5 posts in Police
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - January 23rd, 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - November 15th, 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - July 30th, 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - July 8th, 2019
- New year starts without a single PCSO in the Stokes - February 12th, 2019