Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Shopping Centre has launched a Facebook page to promote business and improve community interaction.
The centre is managed by Bristol-based commercial property specialists Colliers International.
Willow Brook Manager Scott Lahive said the page had already proved a big success celebrating Easter attractions – as well as promoting the best bargains.
“We have already had almost 800 likes and we have only been going for a month. The Facebook page really opens the centre up to the surrounding community and creates more interaction between the precinct and its customers.”
Colliers International was appointed to manage the 295, 000 sq ft scheme, anchored by Tesco Extra, last October. The centre also includes 19,000 sq. ft. of high specification office space.
Mr Lahive concluded:
“The Facebook page was launched in response to growing footfall and visitor numbers in a what remains a highly accessible location at the heart of the community. As well as detailing the activities at the centre and the special offers at our shops the Facebook page also includes customer feedback information as well as a competition.”
Related link: The Bradley Stoke Journal on Facebook
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019