Family-owned single price retailer Poundworld opens its new store in Bradley Stoke at 10am today (Thursday 14th June), a day earlier than previously planned.
The new Poundworld store at the Willow Brook Centre will help cost conscious shoppers beat the recession by offering a ‘value’ alternative to other high street retailers.
With massive savings on leading brands such as Cadbury’s, Coca Cola and Johnson’s, the huge store offers over 5,000 products for the purse friendly price of £1. The vast range includes household essentials, textiles, toiletries and groceries, making it ideal for local shoppers looking to cut the cost of their everyday shop.
Chris Edwards Junior, Trading Director at Poundworld, said:
“We’re really delighted to be opening our first store in Bradley Stoke, creating 30 new jobs for the area. Busy shoppers can take advantage of the great location and free parking in order to stock up on our fantastic offers and brands.”
“We look forward to welcoming customers through our doors and we hope our new store will prove a big hit with savvy shoppers in Bradley Stoke.”
Poundworld plans to help more shoppers in the UK minimise the cost of everyday living by opening a further 25 stores by the end of 2012. Yorkshire-based, Poundworld was founded in 1997 and has over 160 stores across the UK.
Source: Press release from Poundworld
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019