[Advertising Feature] The UK’s leading retirement developer, McCarthy & Stone, is holding a special information day later this month, to offer anyone over the age of 60 the opportunity to find out more about its forthcoming Later Living development, Brook Court in Bradley Stoke.
With construction already well underway at the Savages Wood Road site, McCarthy & Stone is inviting interested parties to attend the nearby Bradley Stoke Jubilee Centre on Savages Wood Road [BS32 8HL, map], on Monday 25th June, where presentations will take place at 1pm and 3pm.
At the event, visitors will be able to hear all about the plans for the new development ahead of its completion in November 2012. A dedicated Professional Advisor will also be on hand to discuss the properties and lifestyles being offered, as well as the moving options available.
Anyone at the event wishing to find out more about the plans, prices and reserving off plan will be able to make a follow-up appointment. Visitors will also be able to find out about McCarthy & Stone’s Moving Experience package, where the purchaser can have the cost of estate agent and solicitors’ fees covered by the retirement developer – terms and conditions apply. And, in order to help with the day of the move, a free decluttering and removal service can be arranged, which includes packing and unpacking belongings.
For more information about the event, or to book a place at one of the presentations, please call our Professional Advisor, Terry-Ann, on 01594 842101 or alternatively log on to www.mccarthyandstone.co.uk.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020