A supply teacher from Bradley Stoke is being tried at Bristol Crown Court on charges of indecently and sexually assaulting three girls of primary school age, reports The Post.
John Alway, 59, of Juniper Way, denies attempted rape and three indecent assaults of one girl, two indecent assaults and sexual assault of a second girl and indecent assault and sexual assault of a third girl.
Alway taught one girl at a primary school in Totterdown and the other two at a primary school in the Filton area.
The offences are alleged to have occurred “in the early part of the last decade”.
Alway denies the charges.
Last 5 posts in Court
- Former Bradley Stoke mayor fined for breaching building regulations - 27th February 2019
- Juniper Way teacher facing second trial on sexual abuse charges - 15th May 2013
- Biker jailed for speeding that led to Bradley Stoke Way accident - 21st December 2012
- Bradley Stoke woman jailed for £45k MoD fraud - 21st May 2012
- Bradley Stoke woman conned MoD out of £45k - 24th March 2012